Guide to The CFS in Youth Home Page
- What is CFIDS? and What is CFIDS in Youth? introduce chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and
its impact on children and adolescents.
- Our Articles & Info section answers questions about the diagnosis and
management of adolescent chronic fatigue syndrome; educational testing and
accommodations; disability law; support and fun for kids with CFS;
understanding for siblings; parenting a child with a disability; youth
advocacy; and more. It also includes numerous essays by teens with CFS,
allowing youth to see that they are not alone in this
- The Other Resources section lists online support groups for kids and
parents, web sites of interest, pediatric CFS books and newsletters, resources
for education and legal information, and other resources of interest to
children, teenagers, and college students with CFS.
- The site index of the CFS in Youth Home Page includes just about every article on
adolescent CFS that The CFIDS Association of America has ever published. If
you're looking for an essay, commentary, or article, we just might have
- The CFIDS Association of America's Home Page is the web site of our parent organization, and
is the place to go for research, advocacy, and media news.